Most interesting hair dye ever...

Hello! 

Went to Anvaya Cove today and couldn't pass up the chance to pass by the Beauty Credit Store in Subic.

Where i found this....

꽃을든 남자's CS INK COLOR CREAM in N7 Coffee Brown
 Hahahaha... It's an ammonia-free hair colour with squid ink and charcoal as its active ingredients!

I really can't wait to try this but I can't find the time to do it. 

I want to darken my hair and now that Reby's done it... I'm so jealous... 

Soon enough ^^

But... I made a huge mistake.. 



Basing from that diagram.. the one that I chose is basically a fashion hair colour kinda thing and it won't cover grey hair. I should've gotten the CS INK COVER CREAM ... NOT THE COLOR CREAM. But the cover creams are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too dark. Oh well....

It will only cover about 70% ... 

Oh well... I searched it on the net too late. I'm still gonna use it though ^^


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment